Monday, June 22, 2020

Workshops on the Environment Available

Leaders, workshops are available for your troops. Please see the following message and let me know if you'd like Alina to do a virtual workshop with your troop. Workshops last about an hour.

Dear Leaders,

I have always had a great love for the environment. I loved smelling the great trees in Flagstaff, watching the giant waves crash onto the sand, and witnessing the sun behind the clouds. 

It was then I realized I could turn this passion of mine into action. Last year, I decided to pursue my Gold Award. My project is called Ecolytical; the goal is to address the lack of knowledge of how our habits affect our environment by teaching youth to ensure our earth can be beautiful and healthy.

I would love to continue teaching kids about how we can do our part to help our environment. If you or your kids are interested in attending one of my workshops, please contact Diana and she will share my email.

Workshops topics include the following:

  • Recycling
  • Water Conservation
  • Climate Change

Best wishes and stay safe!

Sincerely, Alina Boorse