Cookie training will be held November 14 at the Boys and Girls Club (our usual meeting location: 10515 E. Lakeview Drive, Scottsdale) at either 10 am or 6:30 pm. Training will last at least an hour and is mandatory for any troops participating in the 2017 cookie sale. Troop sales items will be available at that meeting.
REMEMBER: The cookie rally will be held January 6th!
One-page handout for experienced leaders:
Please have your cookie manager and anyone else who wants/needs access to Ebudde sign the Troop Product Manager Agreement located here:
Please remind him/her that our service unit is Pima.
PARENT FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AGREEMENT
Your cookie program manual is NOT a disposable. They intend to use that same manual for years to come and hand out only the Troop Supplements each year. Therefore, do NOT throw out your cookie manual after the sale is over this year. Think Green! Click here for the electronic version.
The Ebudde manual is only available online (to come).
Initial Order Calculator
Don't know how many cookies to order initially. The council has an initial order calculator here.
Cookie price has gone up to $5 for the Super Six this year. Gluten-free Toffee-tastics and Smores varieties are $6. Troop proceeds have also increased to 90 cents per box.
FYI. The last cookie price increase was ten years ago.
Cookie Cupboard Link
Please remember to check the spreadsheet before you drive to any cupboard. Hours can and do change on a daily basis. In addition, check the "notes tab." Many cupboards have special instructions and/or will tell you what they have in stock. Addresses for cupboards were sent via email or may be found in Ebudde.
Be sure to place an order before you head out to cupboard and be sure you know your Ebudde password. You cannot pick up cookies without your password.
Pima Neighborhood Troop to Troop Transfer Link
If you need cookies or want to trade out extra cases, you have two options. The first is closer to home and is a list for troops in the Pima and Fountain Hills area. The second will connect you to troops across the valley.
Council Wide Troop to Troop Transfer Link
Cookie Sale Dates
- November 12 Cookie Booth Rounds Begin – troops may earn 2 early bird slots – one for early troop registration (by July 1) – a second for $250 troop sales in the Fall Program.
- November 19: Cookie Booth Round 1 – starts at 9:00 am
- December 1: Girls uploaded to Ebudde by Council
- December 3: Cookie Booth Round 2 – starts at 9:00 am
- December 10: Cookie Booth Open Booth Slots – starts at 9:00 am
- December 13: Troop Initial Order Due
- January 6: Cookie Rally
- January 21: Delivery, sign up for a time slot between 7 and 9 am: Desert Shadows Middle School (5858 E. Sweetwater, Scottsdale)
- January 23: Cupboards Open
- February 9: First ACH draw
- March 2: Second ACH draw
- Sale Dates: January 23 - March 5
Please remember to stress to all girls/families that they may not sell before January 23 at 9 am.
General Questions, please email Pima Neighborhood (Diana) or Lee
Cookie Distribution and Cupboard questions should go to Catherine first
Please refer to the neighborhood roster sheet for phone numbers and emails.