The Fall Product Sale is coming soon. Sales begin October 1. This is a great way to earn money for your troop - $1-$2 per product. If your troop sells $500 of Fall Products by 10/27, you will earn an early Cookie Booth selection!
Your customers can purchase delicious snacks, nuts, and chocolate. These make great holiday gifts. Favorite include Fruit Slices and Dark Chocolate Mint Penguins. New this year: Thin Mint Almonds, BBQ Flavored Snack Mix, and Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels. There are even more options online which will be direct shipped to customers.
Training and Program Packets
If your troop is participating, please have the Fall Product Manager (or troop leader) complete the online training. The process is different this year, so please take some time to go through this before the leaders meeting on September 9 when I will have packets available for leaders.
- Log in to GSACPC Volunteer Academy at: http://training.girlscoutsaz.
- Go through the “Managing the 2019 Fall Product Program” training and take the quiz.
- Fill out the 2019 TPM Agreement
- You will receive an email confirmation – forward this to me at email@example.com and please let me know HOW MANY GIRLS are in your troop so I can have your packet ready.
- Council will grant you access to the Unify system in a couple days. Instructions of how to log in will be emailed to you.
- September 24: Girls receive email to set up website
- October 1: Sale begins
- October 27: Orders forms and girl delivery order due
- November 23-24: Product delivered and ready for pick up
- December 1: Online sales end
Volunteer Academy (to log in for training)Program Resources and Dates