Who: Girls 6th grade and up
What: The girls themselves are the best Girl Scout recruiters by sharing their enthusiasm and experiences! Help us introduce new girls to Girl Scouts. Pima is starting a girl-only recruitment service team. Team members will collaborate with School Organizers and the Neighborhood Service Team to enhance recruitment activities and messaging.
This is a year-long position, but most of the work will be done in August and September.
- Develop new and improved ways to recruit new Girl Scouts
- Create signage for recruitment events
- Attend recruitment events (Back to School Nights, Ice Skating, Ice Cream Social, Girl Scout Sampler) as a Girl Scout representative
- Earn hours towards your Girl Scout Service Bar award
- Great resume builder (scholarships, jobs, college applications)
- Share your Girl Scouting experience and expand the Girl Scout Universe!
- Meet new friends from other troops
How: Sign up: https://forms.gle/oWV55cMtAVivRV157